With long days and warm evenings what better way to enjoy them than with a BBQ catering event with family and friends. Make your BBQ an event for you all to enjoy by letting us shop, marinade, cure, prepare, cook, serve and clear up for you all.
All of our meat, fish & vegetarian items are prepared and marinated a day in advance in fully intensify the flavor of the foods.
We use carefully selected charcoal for our BBQ catering, this process is slightly longer but the flavor of the food is noticeable and worth the little wait.
Sample BBQ Catering Menu
- Classic Beef burger, cheddar cheese, caramelised onions, soft roll
- Twelve hour slow braised BBQ pulled pork, red onion marmalade, soft roll
- Traditional Cumberland sausage, caramelised onions, soft roll
- Butterflied Chicken breast marinated in lemon & thyme
- Tandoori marinated chicken breast
- Coconut, lime & chilli chicken skewer
- Pork, chorizo & sweet pepper kebab
- Chinese 5 spice chick pea burger with spinach & coriander, soft roll
- Mediterranean vegetable skewer with garlic & oregano
- Potato salad with chorizo, spring onions & whole grain mustard mayo
- Classic Caesar salad
- Roasted squash, baby spinach, fennel, toasted seeds & sweet chilli
- Plum & cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, red onion & baby basil
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with nut free pesto
- Mexican corn salad
- Citrus cous cous with soft herbs & sweet peppers
- Rocket & parmesan salad with balsamic
All BBQ’s come with sauces, condiments, dressings, a chef and assistant.
*China plates & cutlery included*
BBQ Catering experts Plenty of Thyme have now been recognised by the prestigious ‘The Wedding Business Awards 2020‘. We won the ‘Best Wedding Caterer’ award for the South East region of the UK! Contact us today to book your next event. Alternatively, please feel free to check out our Facebook page for up to date news, reviews and photos of recent events.